Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Muse

Cloisters - Secret Garden






Deep in the dark and loneliness of the night
I wake up and look at you . . .
your silent breath leaves ripples
of neon lavender .  . traces like footprints
on sandy shores . . . filling slowly with the
reflections of the dancing stars
that trail languidly across the skies . . .
the luminous foam
riding the ocean waves .  . reaches higher
than a grain of sand . . .
a world in motion . . .
a universe throbs . . .
reflecting my heartbeat . . .
I listen for yours . .
but you have vanished . ..
and the night
is lonelier than the song
of the mist falling from the edges of
the dark leaves on the last tree
standing on the brink  . . .

Racing the chiseling of time . ..
the face of the hollow mountain
melts before my touch . .
and the salt on the edges of my teardrops
paint the patterns of my dreams . .  .
my wings are shredded
from the echoing, violent winds . . .
and my soul
is trailing blood . . .


No review written but was listened to as I wrote
the poem above . . .
so thus was a measure of inspiration . .. . 
That Somebody's NOT You
by DeE[J]LuX
 



 **********************************************************************************

No comments: