Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Love is a Mystery

Multnomah Falls, Oregon

Multnomah Falls, Oregon
sparkling is the water
shattered beneath the cliff . .
like crystal and memories
on the stream set adrift . . .
shining the wings
flying o'er all . . .
silently beating
the breezes to rise . . .
warm is the sun
on my cheeks,
a  light kiss ..  .
my love is a mystery
where life strikes a chime . . .
like the flight of the eagle . ..
and the cling of the vine . . .
no understanding . . .
no dreams .. .. visions grand . .
my love is a shadow
my love has been cast
the heart slowly broken
and slower to mend . . .
I know not the future .. .
nor remember the past . ..
yet hope is the song
to my soul closely clasped . . .



This is quite a striking album . . . beautiful, stunning music . .. peaceful and quite captivating . . . an elegance of sound and a beautifully balance album cover. This one has been around since the beginning of July and somehow I missed it . . . but here it has emerged to flow into my heart and soul and be a soothing delight . . .  Some of these songs are so tender that they are like the effervescent dew . . . delicate and ephemeral . .. tending the moment with intense peace and vision . .

No comments: