Sunday, June 5, 2011

Today's Favorite . . .


Ethereal Lounge
by Sagnik and Krishnaroop





Review by me:

Sublime . . . effervescent . .  dynamic

just a few words I sensed as I began to listen . . .
and I listened and listened .  . this  album is addicting,
captivating and most beautiful  .. .

Deep in the universe of my soul .  .
I am aware . . . a consciousness
is added and

an opening appears on the lines of space . .
and I travel them to find the golden exotic land of India . . .
and the incense of life . . . ancient life . .
an old wise soul sits in the center
of this life . ..  exalted yet humble . . .
and music emanates from this being . . .
forever traveling through space .  . timeless . . .

timeless . . . the garden emulates the plain of stars . . .
we sense what we wish and find the rest . . .wordless . . .
deep in the heart of the gods . . .

I am moved by the song of man
the grace and tears of the gods . . .
and the weights that hold me down
to the ground
are lifted for a time . . . so I can fly
in the golden light
of creation . . .

here I float on the oceans of solitude . ..
comforted and at rest . . .
the golden orb of the sun
joins the music
as I rise above my woes . .
and perhaps I dance across
the clouds . ..  as they veil
despair and unrest . . .
lifting me ever higher . . .  giving me
the blessed . . .


Peace and Harmony
have settled in my bones
and my heart flutters like the butterfly. . .
a splash of gold
in my space . . 







 

No comments: