Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pen tablet, animations. . . and Tunguska


Well, I have been trying to re-learn drawing, using a Bamboo pen tablet. It is not easy but it sure is fun. Using "Paintbrush" and the tablet this is what I accomplished today. Please do not laugh too loudly as my feelings are easily hurt. Eventually, I hope to be able to draw some of my famous dragons using these tools (well maybe not the "Paintbrush" application). I will try out a few other applications to see how they work.

I have also been learning how to do simple animations with the "Stykz" program as I intend to teach it to my third through fifth grade students. Also I am learning the "Pencil" animation program which is a little more complicated but I think my students can learn that one also.

So, I have been working on these projects all the while listening to this delightful album, all the way from Russia:
Tunguska Chillout Grooves vol. 4 by the Tunguska Electronic Music Society.

No comments: