Thursday, May 5, 2011

Perspective in Beauty and Madness . . .

from day to day my life transforms . . .
am i in love? or do i rejoice?
as the sun rises .. .. to shine on me . .
or the rain begins to fall . . . and
you move me to despair;
the colors of my day . . are as
whimsical as the gods .  ..
and leave me floundering in my shell . . .
i am lost in my universe . . . as i look
for a foundation . . .
i am but a wild star
flinging itself through the blackness . . .
longing for an anchor
with the fortitude . .
to hold me still
against the solar winds . . .
that hurl me hither and yon . . .
and as I bounce among the others
feeling the flame and the scorn
I see in the eyes the terror
the anger
against my existence. . .
and my sorrow returns
where I find myself hiding in the
darkness .. .. away from the radiant beams
of others . . .
**********************************************************************************
Emotional and beautiful . . . a smooth flow of thought and creativity . ..  this album shines with the energy and talent of this artist. The poem above was inspired by his music: 
Bipolarity
by Dave Imbernön
 ***********************************************************************************
 
So Beautiful and so Touching . . .

an extraordinarily lovely pop song . . .
Gorgeous voice . . .
did you write the lyrics too ???
Beautiful and so emotional . . . it made me cry . . .
I know how you feel . . .
that deep ache inside that just won't leave . . .
though you be in a crowd . . .
you feel like you are missing something . .
and you have an emptiness . . .
a soul hunger . . .
yes . . . that desire to be seen . .. and loved . . .
yes, its unmistakable when others express it . . .
lonely for love or seeking god . .
its hard to know for sure but its a big part of the human condition . . .
we are all right on the brink of suffering . . .
such fragile creatures we are . .
so helpless and so full of need for each other . ..
like a bit of sunshine, warm cup of tea, a melody, a vision . . .
it all comes to an end so quickly and there again . .
that empty feeling . . that need to find something to fill that hollowness . . .

the song ends so abruptly though . .. like something dangling
over an edge . . . and then falls . .
 
Far Behind
by Abhishek vasu
***********************************************************
Unworld
by Onjinn
what are dreams made of
but the flight of the heartbeat,
the soul's recognition . .
and the simple sound of passion's music . . .
these are the shapes that lead us
to this world of dreams . . .
through
our imaginations . . our hope and
our love . . .
the colors of my world
have yet to be conceived .. ..
yet I see them dripping through my
outstretched fingers . .
as I hold them out to you . .
like a rainbow's arc . . .
ephemeral and evasive
yet true . . .
how quickly we learn to run
with the flow . . .
how quickly we learn to dance . . .
I remember the day that I died . . .
so very long ago . . .
and here is where I came . . .
by chance . . .
so I look for you through the furrows of life . ..
as I stumble blindly in the dark
I look for you . . . my love . . my light . ..
and I find in you the harmonics of mystery
and the melody of
this music. . .
 *********************************************************
 Goodbye
by Van Syla
As I walk along this lifeline
I see the shadowy beginnings
and I hear the tearful goodbyes . . .
The march of time
goes slowly by
rending what we hold most dear . . .
This temporal place
these bloody shreds
We cling to in despair . . .
Dance with me my beloved
for we soon must say
goodbye
Hold my hand my love
and look into my eyes
I see myself inside of you . . .
and you within my heart
you are forever there
although,
we must be apart …
 

*************************************************************************************
 NATURAL
by Spisfire  
Review: This morning, during my walk, I pulled out an old favorite of mine on my iPod, Spisfire, and chose to listen to this album . . .and, although it has a powerful beat and percussion, I am intrigued by how smooth it is . . . like fine wine. The beats are consistent throughout the album and seem to be almost a signature of his . . . a wonderful walking companion. Yet I think this music is excellent for anytime . . . even relaxing as the the music is so smooth it could be considered ambient or newage.

I am moved by the bird song . . so clearly heard, that I thought I was surrounded by my little feathered friends serenading me; lifting my spirits and encouraging me as I nearly flew to my destination. I especially loved, "Somewhere in a deep forest" as I definitely got the feeling that I was walking in a rain forest of my area . . . damp and misty but very pleasant to walk through . . 
 
Spisfire's natural rhythm is that of the heartbeat . . . whether it is of the Earth or of his or mine . .. we are all touching each other through this music .. .. moving through our mother (Earth) as if swimming through her womb . . she contains us, nourishes us, and our heartbeats are as if one . . . even as we try to destroy her . .. we yearn for her . . for nature and its beauty.

Spisfire choses some very excellent sounds to accompany his music . . . mostly natural . . . always gentle sounds yet clear as crystal . . . and he composes with his excellent talent some very beautiful music . . .
************************************************************************************ 


No comments: