Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wishes . . .


is this where we are?
adrift in the universe through time . .   
and our mind?                                
there is no map to these moments
                                                           of our existence . . .
we just stumble on ahead                              
                            traveling through our days,
blindly and like fools. . .           
                                      seldom another 
               will find ingress through
our thick atmospheres . . . perhaps
                                     a glancing connection . . .
somewhere
and thus we learn                               
how alone we really are . . .
                                                   and always will be so . . .
yet we work so hard to build that bridge
to other isolated souls
and there we look into their                         
                                tear filled eyes
only to find
that reflection of our single self                                
                              lonely and still alone
so we stumble on .  .                
                            taking our dream,
our intense longing
                                     of being loved
and loving . . ..           
**********************************************************


Lucy





 Nostalgia
by mystic soulmate



I look for you all the days of my life . . .
as once you were to me . . .
a song, perhaps a melody . . .
a feather in the breeze . . 
I heard the song of the willow tree
as she bent before the wind . . 
oh where oh where
is my love today . . .
oh where oh where
is my dream
We danced beneath that lacy tree
by the side of a silvery stream . . .
and watched the singing stars gather
on that sheet of velvety black .. .
each one was an answered dream . . .
one for you and one for me . . .
so we danced the night together
'til the sun stroked the billowing breast
of the tender and lavender sky . . .
oh where oh where
is my love today . . .
oh where oh where
is my dream
where have those moments gone
from those days when we were in love?
I remember the sound of your voice
and the feel of your warm flesh . .. 
I remember the tree where. . .
we held each other tight . . .
and the melody of the tinkling stream
where together we had that dream
I remember our love
on that beautiful star filled night. . .

oh where oh where
is my love today
oh where oh where
is my dream

No comments: