Saturday, April 23, 2011

I am Wolfsong.thePoet

Downtown Portland

I am Wolfsong.thePoet on Jamendo . . . http://www.jamendo.com/en/user/Wolfsong.thePoet

I like to write . . . especially poetry. . . I think in song . . . I dream in flavors . . . I recognize me in you . ..  and you in me . . . I hear your melody. . .  I see your beauty . . . I share your hope . . . I create your dreams . . . I will dance with you through tomorrow . . . and carry you deeply in my heart . . . I love you . . .

Forever yours
by Depneim 





I look into the mirror of your eyes . . .
and I see the blazing light of faith,
calm and remarkable
in the hope that it projects
as you put your heart
on the winds of chance
and believe in the best . . .
and believe in love . . .
and believe that I have the same
for you . . . love on the wing
flying straight into your eyes . . .

The music offers imagery
and beauty and love . . .
it offers color . . . and joy
and peace . . . it offers the heights
and the depths
and it walks besides me
where ever I go
and where ever I end . . .

********************************************************** 
 Outside in some place
by David Palmero







Standing for the light . .
a warrior rests . .
in the strength of good
and all of the blessed . .

belief that in the end
good will prevail
the dark will retreat
with its heavy dark veil . . .
*********************************

Peaceful music . . . dreamy and uplifting . . .
a gorgeous blessing in the moment
as I listen . . .

I am humbled by this sound . . 
as it whirls through my heart
a music so deeply calming
so very profound . . 



 **********************************************************

Un Nouveau Monde
by Anckorage 



*

surreal, eerie . .  other-worldly . ..
beauty
sublime . ..  heavenly . .
the tears begin to fall . .. I want to be in that place
the music takes me there . . .
a cold and distant land . . .
so tender, so treasured . . .
the sighing of the angels . . . resound through the atmosphere
and only the musician can hear this
and model it . ..
I am moved . . .  I am moved so far away
I ache as I listen to this music . . .
my bones vibrate as I listen
my heart echoes . .  the music
I cannot but treasure this . . . like a gem . . .
the rarest of the rare . .  a human face . . .
and angel's gaze .  . . the song of the moon . .
the tender refrain of the stars . . .
immersed in the music .  . . I float for hours .  .  .
removed from my heart ache . . . removed from my pain . . .

Stunning . . .

No comments: