Friday, April 1, 2011

Music All Day . . .



On the same tree are the sweet, juicy and delicious apples . .  waiting to be plucked and consumed . . .
along with the shriveled and rotted . . . and perhaps a few with a tiny worm inside (good protein) . . . the tree is still good and valued . ..

And that is my feeling about Jamendo . . . Make of this what you will . .. I will elaborate no deeper than this . . . after all . ..  its a proverb for you   ;-D

I shall pluck a few albums from Jamendo to share here today . . . for your joy . . . or not . . . it is up to you . . .

******************************************
Filicordes remix 2011
by Eracilon



Instant happiness hit my heart when I heard the first notes . . .
the music seemed to be played in a fairy circle
out under a black canopy brilliantly lit
with diamond, emerald, and ruby bursts of flame. . .
a music so sublime
as to fill my spirit with joy . . .  and I went and joined that first slow dance . . .
with the magical folk . . . "Sur le fil" was so radiant . . .
and as my my heart followed each beat . . .
I think I became one of them .  . the fairy folk . . .
oh wow . . . be still my heart. . . . that was good!
Dance this dance with your lover . . .
and feel the magic . . . your bones will warm with
an amber glow and you will shine . . . beautifully . . .
full of color and completion . . .
Dance, dance with me my beloved . . .
(although one or two songs were a little repetitive . . they still had their charm)

********************************************************************************

 When Worlds Collide Remember Childhood
by Drones 



Usually I look for a drone when I have a headache . . .
which I have,
otherwise I am not usually enthralled by this minimalistic genre . .

but this track was actually interesting, with quite a bit of charm,
and some dynamics with the nature sounds, strings, piano
and other additions . . .
which made it quite beautiful . . with a dronish/minimalistic base and
a melancholic ambient tune . . . it felt like a quiet day at the beach . .
I even smelled the salt air . . . how did they do that?

- Plus it cured my headache and almost sent me off to sleep -

I rhapsodize . . no apology . . .

***********************************************************************************

Piano flows in my Soul (single)
by Manu J. Sánchez 
Gorgeous Piano . . . delightful dream

Beautiful, simply beautiful
heart touching and emotionally played
so as to take you places
on the wings of the night . . .
lifting you up when you are down . .
and giving you hope
that there is more out there
than meets the eye . . .
something to touch your heart
in the pearly light of the floating moon
as she rises through the clouds
to meet the stars.
********************************************************
 

No comments: