Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Music - music - music


***********************************************************
only this . . .
shimmering sound . . .
deep and dynamic
lucid and profound . . .
the sound of life . . .
where ever I am . ..
at home on my planet
all I need is here . . . holding me
with the power of sound to fill my memories
and the knowledge that as for now . . .
this moment . . .
is all I need . . .

This beautiful album of
newage/ambient environmental sounds;
a droning music that comes to the listener
gliding in on the silent wing spread of a single bird
calming and clear
an inner vision of what we love . . .

Only this . ..






*****************************************************************

I CRIED WHEN IT WAS OVER 
. . .Stunning sound sensation . .. .
beautifully shocking . . .
like echoes . . . echoes of all music
music from the stars . . . beyond the stars . ..
Like traveling to another planet . . experiencing the whole . . .
almost orgasmically so . . . a soul defying trip . . .
the music captured from beyond humanity's past . . .
a tribal fusing with jazz, with human voice . . . a melting of music . . melting . . .
earth shattering
heart stilling
awe inspiring
an unbelievable auditory experience . . .
like being in an overgrown garden on a brilliant day . . .
where all the senses are assaulted . . . . . .
a mellifluous cacophony .. . ..
my vision was blasted, where there were overwhelming images with so much to take in . . . too much . . . just beyond my ability to comprehend . . .
the tactile sensations . . . grasping at brittle nerves . .
I felt immersed in new experiences . .. drowning . . . reaching out blindly to find myself . . . to save myself . . . Stunned . . .
as if a new sense had opened up of which I had just become vividly aware
. . . this gift grasped at me . . . whirled me around . . . shoved me
through portals of experience . . . stretching the limits of where I can go . ..
what I can absorb . . . and yet it all flowed and melded like liquid silver . . . rivulets of shiny substance . . . reflecting the hallucinations of my mind . .. I flowed and stretched . . . atom by atom . . . through the black hole of this perception . . .

Extraordinary sound sensations . . . to be experienced and luxuriated in . . . excellent! Beyond excellent . . .

I cried when it was over . . . . and then I listened again . . .
I am surrendered . . .





 **********************************************************

Tranquility . . .

Flowing calmingly
like a field of
amber grasses beneath
a playful wind . ..
chillingly . . .
like the distant reaches of space
where a cold star beckons. . .
peacefully . . .
like a river
'neath Autumn's
red sunset . . .
flowing . . .
wrapping around
the listener with tranquility
and quiet . . .




**********************************************************
Dreams are given freedom to fly
by music such as this. . .
and inspiration comes alive. . .
when one heart touches another . . .
giving permission to dream. . .
and filled with the sublime substance
of music . . . beautiful music . . .
lifted and loved and touched . . .
where a piano's chime . . . is unique
like a robin's song . .
it has the spirit and capacity to rise above
all the other instruments
with its joyfulness and loving, heartfelt song . . .
it does that for me . ..
it sets me free
it gives me the wings to fly . . . ever higher and
ever high . . .

that is this song . . .

thank you!




*****************************************************************

No comments: