Tuesday, April 26, 2011







First sounds I heard . . from this album . .. gave me chills . . .
Very intense emotions involved in this noise and music combined .. . to give strong poetic impressions . . . I like it . . its dark and expresses my recent moods .. . let me see:

ah . . . the slog through life . .. the burdened
are not relieved . .. . are not reprieved .. ..
is there hope? there is no hope!
the crevasses along their road . .. bend
and course across the rough way . . .
halting their progress . . and it is so hard
to find the way . . . or escape. . .
for held down by their burdens
and trapped in a maze of fiction . . they find
no freedom . . .
even the rising of the sun brings
but pain . . . hot and drying
as in the salt pans of a desert . . so dry
so desperate to suck the fluids from your bones . . .
so despairing ... .... so lost . .
so alone . . .

************************************************************************************

No comments: