Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Words




                                              I offered you my words
                              as a gift . . . .
                                        something that
              scratched up from inside my dark soul. . .
                                                   I offered you my gift
                           freely
                                      yet binding you
                  in ways unseen
                                   and ways you
                                              will never know
for now as you
                read these words
                        your heart
                                     beats in me
                             and your blood is 
                         flowing
               through my veins. . .
                        though your song whispers
                                    away through trails of winds
                     and lightning
. . .. a brief flash
                filters through
                             your grief  . . what have you lost
. . . you have gained . . .
                      like a reprieve
                                  or a debt . . .
                           your flesh melts
                                         beneath the teeth
                                                               I call my words
                                  and though you run
               you fall . . .
                         the fear beneath
                                                 the streets
                                                             of your desire
                            tosses you aside
                                                 like a limp rag . . . yet
                                                           you have gained more
                    than all the treasures
ever . . .




***************************************************
This music has star shine . . . dreamily beautiful
and full of peaceful joy  . . .  
I am lifted up . . . with the wings of fulfillment
as all is complete in this cosmos . .
I loved the pulsing bells in "Pulsars" . .
unique and creative . ..  something that quivers
through you, as you listen, and you feel part of
the wholeness of eternal space . . . as if you
could open your heart and let it all in . .

I've been enjoying this musician and his
extraordinary music . .



No comments: