Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Album Review Writing . . . back on Jamendo

One Year Ago


YAY . . . Album review writing is back on Jamendo . . . 


My First since the new platform came into being:
Dreamy and Beautiful . . . a moment of flight . . into the peace and fullness of . . . this shining light . . . for this brand new album: http://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a109954/misty-dawn
Go look if you don't believe me . . .



Now I am listening to an ambientish drone . . .  "Visions from the Outside," by Thorwald Odin 

 . . . A new album, which is peaceful, like laying on a warm, sandy beach . .  watching the seagulls flying, and letting the sound of the ocean carry you deep into a peaceful rest . . :






I will write an album review a little later and put it on Jamendo . . .

Also . . . I am sorry for having made so many mistakes on this posting . . . . . . I'm being distracted by my job and I can understand why things aren't always perfect . . .

I'm certainly not!
*****************************************************************

No comments: