Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Miss You!

Tunnel at Multnomah Falls, Oregon


I Miss You

it hurts. . .

a knife deeply gouges
right into the center
of my everything,
where blood is spilled as
transparent drops
flooding down my face,
like a song,
flowing from my heart

I taste the salt
of my despair
as my memories
place you
in the pockets
of my vision;

I hug the red pillow
where your head laid
a few hours ago
and I breath deeply of
the living essence of you;

I touch the places you touched
imagining the grains of time
you left behind . .

and yet far away you stand
on this small planet
as if a universe were created
within this interval,
between now
and tomorrow;

and the rain comes down 
through the hole
torn in heaven . . .
and the rain comes down
with a wistful sigh. . .
and the rain comes down
and mingles with my tears,
and the rain comes down.

###############################
Delicately beautiful, dreamy, sad and a little lost . . . 
A new artist on Jamendo . . . 

No comments: