Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Music that Moved Me . . .

Late last summer . . .

Signs From Other Worlds
by Jakim



fly

the sound is to die
a trip to
the end . . .
perfection . . .
divine
swept away
to the stars
beneath the sea . .
beyond the sky

unbelievably
beautiful
I cried
as I dreamed . .
***********************************

Faster Bicycle
by Nelson Jenstad


The wind blows through
the soul
as we fly down the hill,
jackets flapping behind
like silver wings
about to take off . . .
destination be damned . . .
the space between
beginning and end
is the thing . . .
and those who don't or can't. . .
envy
the smile on our visage
and our bared
beating hearts . . .

And the music is pretty cool too . . .
feel those wheels turning. . .
feel the road beneath your seat. . .
and know that its purely your power
that makes you fly . . .

remember when you were knee high . .
and you rode your first bike . .
with exhilaration ..
and a huge smile . . . on your face . . .
you felt connected
somehow
to the world at large . . .
and you never wanted
that to end . . .

this music takes you there
to those beautiful times . . .
beautiful music
beautiful memories

a bit of life . . . reviewed
remembered
revealed
*****************************************

Final Day Return 2K11
by starmann65

trance with the man from the stars

Hey starmann . . . you fly me
to the sky

its a good song
that gave me a smile

you took me places
I haven't been
in a while . . .

lovely
***************************************
Return to Midgard (Demo2011)
by Rune 
In the end the wolf sang. . .

I wish it were longer . . .
the voyage
the adventure . . .
it took me places . . . I wanted to see. . .
it gave me a reason
for being . . .
and gave me love
and peace . . .
and in the end
the wolf sang
a melody
woven . . .
between each beating
throb of my heart . . .
************************************************

No comments: