Monday, March 28, 2011

Piano . . . today and forever . . .



PIANO - Some of the most beautiful piano music, in the world, is shared on Jamendo . . . inspiring, graceful, astonishing, gorgeous compositions . . . stage worthy and celestial. Peaceful tranquility will follow your listening as you absorb the music created by these gifted and talented artists.  Many of these musicians have already been exposed on this blog . . . and will continue to harmonize with my soul for a long time . . . but today I want to share a few more . .

I am looking for piano music today, but this also includes some of the other keyboarding compositions that fall into the genre of piano/ambient . . .

Some I feel inspired to write a poetic response which is included at the end of the album, or a short review . . .



The piano has a place . . .
un-denied,
so softly she shines
and rolls like a mighty river
the power beneath the surface . . .
a ripple upon the glassy surface,

protective yet passionate,
expressive yet mute,
a star uncovered by a little cloud . . .
and then tucked away again,
weaving in and out like
a glowing ballerina . . .

each note
a strike against my heart . . .
uplifted or down . . .
feelings most profound  . . .
I hear and recognize emotions
most human . . . yet
melodies sung by an angel
through each stroke of a key along
the ledge of a stairway
flying up higher
yet higher still,
I dance along each note . . .
melodies to carry me.

****************************************



I want to see those hands fly across those keys . . .

it releases a flood of profound emotion within the heart of the listener.

Pure perfection . . .
******************************* 
And one of my favorite pianists and composers on Jamendo - this piece was already reviewed by Orangeupurple : 

(this song is not pure piano . . . but it gives me great joy . . .)
 

Beauty in the Darkness . . .
02/01/11
This song is very compelling - "Heart of Darkness" is a thought of night . . . deep and dark and subtle . . . . . giving brightness to the smallest of points of light and strengthening awareness of the smallness of humanity in the universe . . . the limits of our own narrow spaces . . . and here in the darkness we see the hugeness of the Universe. . . and we find our vulnerability here . . . we are vulnerable to evil but also to hope . . . and thus we come to know our humanity best in the darkness . . . and here we also recognize our own darkness. . . and feeling our beating hearts we gather together . . to dance by the fire . . .

Very beautiful music . . .

- M^^W -

************************************************

WOW


Strikingly magic . . . those flying fingers thrill the listener . .
the heart beats more strongly
the soul is more exhilarated . . .

The listener feels uplifted and exalted . . .

The pianist has a profound talent . . . that enlightens the listener . . .
This music is filling my classroom with power and peace . .
beauty and an uplifting of the spirit . . . perfection . .
are those human hands that run along the piano keys like that?
or are they the song of an angelic voice? Perhaps a touch of both
are giving me the chills, I am experiencing, at the beauty expressed
through my computer's speakers . . . but no . . . I think it is magic . . .
the shine and glow of magic flows over me . . . as I listen . . .
 **************************************************************
loveliness that transcends . . .

Here is another musician who left his beautiful album
on Jamendo . . .
a treasure chest of heart touching music,
to flow across the ether
and fill our 
dark moods with understanding,
and love . . . and with a gorgeous, heavenly peace
completes the listener's day

and then this musician never returned?
Perhaps in another guise . . . 
I hope . . .
These are piano and instrumental compositions
with a positive and moving outlook,
uplifting and meaningful . . .
and many of these tunes brought me to tears .  .  .

***************************************************************************
Oh . . be still my heart:

Classic beauty . .
relaxing and flowing,
as a quiet walk
in an early morning,
at peace
with a gentle world. . . .
and wings to lift
above the pastel risen sun,
the air so cool
and full of glowing drops
of precious rainbows . . .
reflecting the thoughts
of a wandering mind  . . 
a beautiful atmosphere full
of exceptional music . . .
the piano drives me up
and up . . . forever higher . . .
I am touched
I am so very moved by the
beauty of this music . . .
and its spiritual reflection 
. . . the music so dense with angels' wings. . .
so capable of absorbing
all of my tears.
********************************************** 



No comments: