Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Memories

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummingbird

Once
within the vision
of my beating heart
a
small and brilliant gem
at my window pane
did dart . . .
wings invisible,
within the clarity of flight
colors flashing in 
winter's waning light,
a tiny chest thrust out. . . .
with light feathers airy,
like the gossamer fine dress of a 
a breezy hovering fairy,
and
for one brief precious moment . . .
I was held spell bound . . .
bonded
as one with this tiny angel found,
like an alien to my existence
yet
eye to eye,
and soul to soul. . .
all else vanished 
beyond the event horizon pole. . . 

and we still dance together
on that thin golden rim
of unity and compassion
until our memories grow dim
############# 

A thank you to Jamendo artists:

I got tears in my eyes, listening to this beautiful music. 
It touched the lonely places in my soul, for a day and for more . . .
It gave me wings and strength to lift
my heavy spirit from this soil
and rise in flight to find the blue
above the clouds and into the bright
it gave me heart to beat
it gave my soul a chance to be free
it lifted me high
it heard me sigh
how can music find that place in me?
 ########





No comments: