Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Balance of a Bubble

A lone bubble in Paris


Review for : "Balance" by Alexander Blu

I often wonder why . . . the music makes me feel a certain way . . . I am strongly effected by music . . .good or bad and this music effects me in a very positive way . . . filling my heart with effervescent bubbles and my mind full of sentimental and peaceful thoughts . . . happy even . .  .


The tonal aspects and the melodies of these pieces are deeply moving. . . upbeat with expectation and hopefulness . . .  yet relaxing and comforting . . . Very suitable to be played into the atmosphere of the home or as in my case the classroom . . .  and will be enjoyed by all. . . . all afternoon setting a mood . . . of calm and peace.




Bubble:

the surface of a bubble
structured with tension 

yet tender and mobile;
balanced in pressure . . .
temporal yet rising to meet its fate. . .
colorful yet subdued and quiet. . .

humble with a brilliant sheen
of rainbow colors
quietly dripping . . .
fluid and intense
with sunlight reflected. . .

soon to evaporate and disappear . . .
ephemeral

a perfect balance . . .




No comments: