Friday, January 28, 2011

Roads

zebra . . . watercolor by Say Wah 3rd grade





These two albums by this artist, Feather Drug, are a recent discovery of mine . . . very enjoyable. I especially like "Piano Solo V1.0" . . . All the compositions are beautiful, eclectic . . . created for dreamers and artists . . . and anyone that needs a lift in their long day . . . . I found this album to be inspiring and moving and just so very beautiful . . . - M^^W -


I may be battered and old . . . but this life still has deep meaning for me . . . . . . . beauty . . . music and vision . ..  a story well told . . . all of these touch my heart most profoundly . . . and gives me fuel to lengthen my road and guide me to further ventures . . . I will never stop until I am laid to rest in the junkyard . . .  

Woodstock . .  Portland
 

4 comments:

CŒDES Pierre-Marie said...

Meeting you while I was walking my road has been one of the beautiful gifts life gave me. Thanks for being there.
PM

Wolfsong said...

Thank you so much, PM . . . and the same here . .. I am always so astonished at how we meet the ones we need in our lives through our travels . . . and my travels through Jamendo lead me to you and in that way I surely have been blessed . . .
You never fail to touch my heart and YOU have filled a gap in the puzzle of my heart . . .
Love and Hugs to you, my friend . . .
- M^^W -

CŒDES Pierre-Marie said...

"So very welcomed" is not a fit expression if it was not when I open my heart to you because you understand me as I understand you. We share so much, and that is very precious, much more than any terrestrial belonging. Whenever, wherever, whatever the situation, I think of you and you are here, and I am sure that, when I don't, you are still there.
So many roads. . . but we are heading to the same destination, and hereafter.
Love to you and a big warm hug until our eyes will look at each other again.
PM

Spud said...

Cool pic of the truck, love it :)