Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two Albums with reviews from Jamendo:

bridge on the Springwater Corridor





Review "Moments of Silence" by Mr. Nobody

Mr Nobody makes some awesome music . .. quiet and pulsating . . . climbing into your consciousness slowly and with a gentle touch . . . numbing the aches and pains of your life . . .  and lifting you into the stratosphere where you can relax and float and reduce your worries and fears into mere atom size and send them away.
Wonderful ambient/drone . . .  living with the angels.




Review "Thoughtful Walk II Klavier Version" by The-Watcher

Gorgeous album cover . . .  beautiful ambient/new-age music . . . so peaceful and calming . . . puts a twinkle in my heart and a tear in my eye . . . It reminds me of something . . . so far away . . .like a dream I had, that gave me the strength to carry on . . . and be whole . . . so I follow that path and I find my dream . . .  right here . . . and always there for me to find.


ladybug on queen ann's lace - springwater corridor - 2010

No comments: