Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Music from Jamendo

Pelicans on Oregon coast


I have been so inspired by the wonderful musicians we have on Jamendo . . . freely sharing their music for our enjoyment . . .  all we have to to is listen . . . I have been just blown away by the quality I have discovered lately. All the music I share here on my blog are of the highest caliber and to be cherished . . . I have been inspired to write a little poem tonight in honor of all the musicians on Jamendo:

I fly on the waves of sound
like a surfer that never falls. . .
I fly on the wings of new born dreams. . .
high with the awe of awareness
I fly on the streams of the wind
as old as the beginning of time. . .
I fly on the hope of the artist. . . .
creating to share . . . and give a piece
of their soul . . .
through the osmosis of love,
I fly . . .
I fly because of you, and you, and you . . .
and all you have for me . . .
it makes my spirit rise high
on the wings of the angel
that you are . . .

Review for: " Любовь и Жизнь"     by Ruslan Ключник

The Ukranian lilt of these instrumental songs got my feet tapping and I found myself unable to type because my fingers were dancing along . . . . the sunshine in the music overshadowed the quiet melancholia of the base . . . and I saw sunshine glinting off the waves . . . these were happy dance tunes . . . but perfectly composed enough to be enjoyed as a sit down activity . . .  I loved this little album and hope to hear more from this creative artist . . .




No comments: