Monday, January 10, 2011

One More - a Funky Jazzy Album This Time

Portland, Willamete river


Review for: " FUNKTIONAL" by Fortadelis
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/82984

This album is too good for any old half-ass review which I would write tonight because I am too tired and keep needing to fix my typos . . . so I am plunking in  a bit of a remark here and now and hoping to write a better review here in my blog tomorrow . . .  I LOVE this jazzy album . . . I heard words coming out of the mouths of those instruments . . . what an excellent ride . . .  . . . and an outstanding talented musician to be able to create such fresh stuff . . .

When I get the chance to re-think and re-listen to this I will maybe, re-write this review . . .  oh - those rolling drums . . . guitar strumming right through my heart . . .  hmmm . . . I'm awake now . . ."Mind Expansion" commandeered my head and filled my ears with a powerful vision of the drums, guitar, bass and all the rest of the moving, breathing band . . . and the notes from the piano . . . walked right into my soul and settled down . . . . So Good . . .



No comments: